The price is inclusive of:
• Non-refundable Accidental Damage Waiver fee at £50.
• Car parking
• Bed linen
• Buoyancy aids
• Welcome pack: washing up liquid, toilet roll, sponge, tea towel
• Useful handbook in advance of holiday and initial tuition on arrival
• Boat licence for all BW controlled navigations
• Towels and linen are provided on every boat.
In addition to the hire charge you will be required to pay:
• The first pet if free, further pets at £30 each
• The boat is ready fuelled for your holiday on arrival, but there is a fuel deposit payable with your holiday booking. This is £90 per week and £50 per short break as the cost of fuel is not included in the hire cost. When you return the boat to us the balance is refundable after deducting fuel used. However if you have used fuel in excess of the deposit you will be asked to pay the difference. We feel this is the fairest way possible as you only pay for what you use.